Raleigh Area Home Seller's Staging Resource
Sell your home in the Triangle Fast with These Staging Tips
10 Low Cost Ways to Make Home Buyers in the Triangle Say WOW!
Use these low cost tips and tricks to make your Raleigh area home more appealing are sure to attract buyers! Plus, these tips are quick and easy.
1. Mow the lawn and trim the bushes - especially the ones that block your windows and diminish sunlight.
2. Purchase a new doormat.
3. Add a bright pot of flowers in the spring or summer, or a small evergreen in winter on your front porch.
4. Replace any old, tarnished doorknobs on your doors and polish or replace your house numbers.
5. Power-wash your driveway, sidewalk, and the exterior siding of your home.
6. Edge the grass around walks and trees plus add fresh mulch to your planting beds.
7. Purchase a new mailbox.
8. Upgrade the outdoor lighting for a feeling of safety (yes, buyers drive by your home at night too) and to add dramatic effect.
9. Clean your gutters.
10. Place a seasonal wreath on your front door.
Home Selling in the Triangle Area Made Easier!
While there are many details to be handled during the sale of your North Carolina home, from preparing your home for the market, pricing the property correctly, negotiating offers, inspections, and so on, you can breathe easier knowing every detail will be handled on your behalf and to your complete satisfaction. Contact us, your Raleigh and surrounding areas real estate experts for more information today!