Homes for Sale in Sweetwater by Price
Sweetwater is a distinctive community of neo-traditional homes in Apex, NC that offers a welcoming slice of Southern living combined with great amenities and a commercial center within walking distance. Many of the homes in this community are eco Certified.
The community center features a 4,200 sq. ft. clubhouse, six-lane competition pool, wading pool with water toys, playground and grill areas. And additional amenities include a greenway trail with workout stations that runs along the creek and numerous pocket parks scattered through the neighborhood.
The Sweetwater Town Center is a sustainable 45-acre commercial and entertainment area featuring everything for your daily needs and special occasions including grocery, banking, dry cleaning, restaurants and a medical clinic.
Sweetwater Home Plans
Sweetwater offers 6 beautiful new home plan collections from a variety of Triangle builders, including:
- Beaufort Collection - 2 plans from the $270s
- Charleston Collection - 5 plans from the $300s
- Jamestown Collection - 3 plans from the $350s
- Savannah Collection - 3 plans from the $410s
- The West Hampton Collection - multiple plans from the $600s
- The East Hampton Collection - Custom Homes by Loyd Builders
Sweetwater Homes Builders
- American Eagle Construction
- Arthur Rutenberg Homes
- Elm Street Builders
- ExperienceOne Homes
- Loyd Builders
- Statement Custom Homes
- Upright Builders
Sweetwater residents are part of the Wake County Public School System (WCPSS), which is the largest in North Carolina and the 16th largest in the nation. For the most recent school assignments for the Sweetwater community, visit the WCPSS website. We will add further details as they become available. School assignments are subject to change.
Home Owners Association
- Initial HOA dues: $60/month collected quarterly
- One-time capital contribution is $300 at closing
- The HOA will mow, trim, and blow the grass area between the back of curb and street edge of the sidewalk for all lots except the East Hampton section. Front yard maintenance and irrigation not included.
$1.0045 per $100 www.apexeconomicdevelopment.org