Cary, NC 27607
Homes for Sale in Hayesbury Townes by Price
Hayesbury Townes, Cary
Hayesbury Townes is a new Smith Douglas Homes community featuring 36 Townhomes in Cary, NC.
Hayesbury Townes Homes and Community
36 two-story townhomes from 1,748 to 1,965 square feet.
- Each Floorplan has 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths and 2-Car Garages
- Interiors feature quality craftsmanship with open floorplans, hardwoods, granite countertops in kitchens, 9’ ceilings on first and second floors, decorative trim in all main living areas (excluding bedrooms) and much more.
- HERO Program (Duke Progress Guaranteed Energy Savings Program)
Builder: Smith Douglas Homes
- Building homes for more than 40 years, Smith Douglas Homes is widely recognized for constructing quality homes at affordable prices.
- Builder warranty on new homes includes a Quality Assurance Program with a 30 day, 90 day, 11 month follow up visit and a 2-10 Structural Warranty.
Wake County Schools:
- Reedy Creek Elementary
- Reedy Creek Magnet Middle (Center for the Digital Sciences – currently
- the only Digital Science Middle School in the Country)
- Athens Drive Magnet High School (Center
- for Medical Sciences and Global Health Initiatives
- Cardinal Charter Academy (Tuition free nearby
- Public Charter School for grades K – 8)
School assignments are subject to change – please verify with www.wcpss.net
Hayesbury Townes Location
Located in Eastern Cary, NC the community is very close to Interstates 40 and 440, allowing for easy commutes Raleigh, RTP, and Durham. It is also in close proximity to Wake Med Soccer Complex, PNC Arena, Umstead State Park, many grocery stores, restaurants, and medical facilities.