Zebulon, North Carolina 27597
Weaver's Pond: A Master-Planned Zebulon Community
Weaver’s Pond is a master-planned community located in Zebulon, NC. It features homes by Bill Clark Homes and a Custom Builder Group, with homes starting in the $190’s and going up to the $300’s.
The community features a host of amenities including a cabana-style bathhouse, a Junior Olympic-size swimming pool, am Elementary School next door to the neighborhood, and a shared-access public park. Two ponds add to the natural beauty of Weaver’s Pond’s landscape.
It is also centrally located off NC Highway 96 between the major roadways of US 64, US 264 Bypass, and I-540, with quick access to Raleigh, Wendell, and Knightdale as well as Rocky Mount and Wilson.
About Its New Construction Homes
Upon completion, Weaver’s Pond will feature more than 650 single-family homes in the following categories:
Bill Clark Homes
- Brookside – priced from $191,000; 1,666 to 2,900 square feet
- Clearwater –priced from $211,000; 1,853 to 3,024 square feet
Lakewinds Custom Builder Team
Single-family custom homes by:
- Fidelis Custom Homes - priced from $325,000; from 2,700 square feet
- ICG Homes - priced from the $300s; from 2,700 square feet
- Maris Construction, LLC - priced from $300,000; from 2,700 square feet
Directions to Weaver's Pond
Travel I-540 East to Hwy 64/264 Bypass East. Exit 435/Zebulon; left on N. Arendell Ave/NC Hwy 96. Right on Pippin Rd. The community is just past Wakelon Elementary School.